Friday, December 23, 2005

So, this is what its all about then, is it?

We're just a few days, actually a couple, before Christmas , and I've decided the time has come to share my special talents with the world, and when I come across them, I shall do just that. I don't remember who said words to the effect that "A gift not shared with the world is a gift wasted", or something in that general vane, but the words, no matter their particular order, have stuck with me just the same. (Don't ya just love Snapple? Refreshing and educational. Deep.) In the interim, while I give long, deep and serious thought to which of my abilities might, when viewed from the right angle, with a soft focus lens, maybe some 1930s Hollywood mood lighting, possibly be considered a talent, I thought it might be a hoot to kick off my first blog! I'll experience the vicarious from a new perspective, what? Until such time as the deep contemplations have produced a family-friendly talent (or talents even:) to share, I can, at the very least, share one, two or four thoughts with the cyberworld. Baby steps, my friends. Baby steps.

No comments: